Welcome to the Manufactured Home Federation of Massachusetts. We are a state wide organization providing resources to residents of manufactured homes in Massachusetts. This website is still under construction so it’s content is sparse at the moment. We’ll be adding new content to the website in the near future.
The purpose of the Federation shall be to promote and further the interests of mobilehome owners and tenants.
- …shall, monitor legislation that pertains to mobilehomes.
- …shall, serve as the communication channel to keep its members aware of pertinent matters before legislative bodies.
- …shall, help to write and promote legislation for the good of its members.
- …shall, promote area councils of mobilehome residents’ associations.
- …shall, promote local associations of mobilehome owners and tenants.
- …shall, work with State and National Groups towards our mutual benefit.
- …may, join forces with other organizations in its endeavor to serve the good of its members.
- …shall, promote social welfare by serving its members as under the Internal Revenue code Section 501 (C) (4).
Attorney General’s Manufactured Housing Unit
Northeast Justice, ( Legal Aid)
Department of Housing and Community Development
Chris Jee, Council Ex-Officio Manufactured Home Commission
Manufactured Home Commission
Meetings for 2018
July 17, 2018 10:30 am-12:30 pm
October 16, 2018 10:30 am- 12:30pm
Peabody Council on Aging,
Torigian Community Life Center
79 Central Street
1 year individual membership: $10.00
2 year individual membership: $19.00
1 year 2 household membership: $18.00
2 year 2 household membership: $30.00
Membership gives you voting rights at our annual meeting for elections.